Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer ( AWS Certified )
Location: San Jose, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure testing environments are operational and maintained to a high standard.
· Collaborate closely with development, testing, and management teams to ensure delivery targets are met
· Coordinate with the Release Manager to schedule and perform code releases into production environments.
· Provide subject matter expertise to project and technical teams
· Demonstrate thought leadership when contributing to technical road maps
· Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to the business and technical teams
· Assist in improving the DevOps practice, including continuous delivery, automation, process, and platform solutions
· Achieve and maintain certification in relevant product and technology areas
· Provide quality control and peer review for all documents created by members of the DevOps team
· Provide infrastructure and cloud architecture for technical teams and projects.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Proven problem solving ability when troubleshooting complex system problems
· Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies and experience with related products
· Understanding of Automated Provisioning and Deployment methodologies and experience with related products
· Understanding of DevOps principles and practices
· Understanding of Cloud architecture and design principles, and knowledge of industry best practice
· Experience with IT Service Management standards, processes, and tools
· Understanding of the SDLC and software development methodologies such as Agile
· Public Cloud Providers: AWS Certified
· Infrastructure: Operating Systems, Databases (relational and NoSQL), Directories, Security, and Networking
· Middleware: Web Servers, Application Servers, Messaging Servers
· Other skills: Scripting languages
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jobs for USA consultants (Citizen G.C and H1B)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/jobs-for-usa-consultants-citizen-gc-and-h1b.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.