Please find the below requirement.
Please mention the Work Authorization/Visa status & current location while replying to this email.
Senior Mobile Developer
Duration: 6+ months
Interview: Face To Face
H1B or higher
Position Summary Description:
The Sr. Mobile Developer will work in a team environment as a senior technologist, should be a self-starter with the ability to act as technical lead and lead developer for assigned projects. The person should be able to work closely with customers (internal and external), as well as onsite and offshore team members. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required, along with demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills with a focus on customer satisfaction and customer relationship building.
As a senior mobile developer, this resource will design, develop and build high quality mobile applications, as well as enhance and maintain existing applications.
The role operates in an Agile/scrum environment and requires an excellent understanding of the full software lifecycle, including functional requirement gathering, design and development, testing of software applications and documenting requirements and technical specifications.
The candidate will help provide direction to junior to mid-level developers.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Technical development lead for initiatives and projects as assigned.
• Ability to work with BA's, architects and system analysts to create well written design documentation from business requirements, and be able to communicate well at all levels.
• Sr. mobile developer for initiatives and projects as assigned
• Creation of native mobile apps for iOS and/or Android or developing web applications for device agnostic solutions.
• Collaboration on UX design, wire frames, etc.
• Produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site or application
• Participate in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation, and work with onsite and off
• Mentor junior to mid-level developers
• Experience as a lead developer, working with onsite and remote team members in a matrix environment
• A team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Experience working with UX design for mobile, wire frames, illustrations, prototyping.
• 7+ years of IT experience, Minimum 3+ years of solid mobile Application Development experience using java and or objective C.
• Must have at least one app posted to two different platform app stores – Market Place and App Store. (Have apps in production)
• Experience using one or more of cross platform technologies such as Phone gap, App-Celerator, Sencha Touch, etc.
Bachelors in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jobs for USA consultants (Citizen G.C and H1B)" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/jobs-for-usa-consultants-citizen-gc-and-h1b.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.