Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Re: What did Donna type last, and it happened this morning

 
 
In a message dated 10/28/2012 11:50:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time, lesjulia1@gmail.com writes:
On 10/28/12, Tom <boldsaber@gmail.com> wrote:
> Frankly, I do as well.  In any case, JK extended her one last olive branch.
> Now if she can follow the directions given to rejoin or pick up her already
> approved previous membership fine.  If not, that's fine too.  It's all on
> her and I, for one, am tired of hearing the complaints and the threats from
> others about leaving the forum unless she's given a rose and a gold
> embossed
> invitation.
>
>
>
> Tom
>

Tom here's Donna's response ;o)


Donna Nunya <kevysmom09@gmail.com>    Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:46 AM
To: Earl Doyle <lesjulia1@gmail.com>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original


On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Earl Doyle <lesjulia1@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom <boldsaber@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 11:24:06 -0500
Subject: RE: What did Donna type last, and it happened this morning
To: opendebateforum@googlegroups.com

Frankly, I do as well.  In any case, JK extended her one last olive branch.
Now if she can follow the directions given to rejoin or pick up her already
approved previous membership fine.  If not, that's fine too.



you are a jerk, nothing more and nothing less. I only like a very,
VERY few people on that forum and one wrote to me yesterday and said
he isnt posting on the forum any longer because of YOU and
Carmen...Now, im not sure if I want to post on that forum...
Aw, I believe the poor baby has crapped her pants again.  Should we take a vote to see if anyone really gives a flying eff how many of us you LIKE?  At least all of us have the sense to join and post our own posts instead of having our alter ego do it for us.  And just for your information, everybody that has been posting is still posting.  So your second hand lie doesn't count for much does it?
 
Another thing you may be interested in knowing is, since you've been off pouting we've made a change in the management of the forum.  VT still owns the thing I suppose, but since he no longer comes around, we appointed a committee of 6 managers: 3 democrats and 3 republicans.  They are: JK, Lynne, Annie, BoldSaber, Carmen and me.  We are doing our damnedest to make a respectable forum out of this. Even Matter doesn't wish death on Lew very often any more.  His brain is still fried, but that's a permanent condition.  And if and when you return to posting, some of the comments to anyone, such as you made to Carmen before will not be tolerated.
 
Space...
 






It's all on
her and I, for one, am tired of hearing the complaints and the threats from
others about leaving the forum unless she's given a rose and a gold embossed
invitation.


You are a bully, I know you dont see it just as Carman doesnt see
himself as a bully, But thats what BOTH of you are.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Debate Political Forum IMHO" group.
To post to this group, send email to OpenDebateForum@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to OpenDebateForum-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/OpenDebateForum?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment