Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Re: No, the CIA is not going to take the fall for Obama on Libya-gate

I understand all that, Tom, and I have seen my share of abused too.  My point it, Pred is putting all the blame on the wife.  Do you really know who you are marrying every time?   I commend your daughters, my daughter the same, chose wisely.
 
In a message dated 10/28/2012 9:12:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, boldsaber@gmail.com writes:

                For some strange reason, my daughters grew up assertive and fully capable of defending themselves ( I credit my Mom, who lived her last twenty years with us for that).  They both chose husbands who are non abusive and definitely not lazy (even If the Mormon one [that wicked cult you know] is a Liberal Democrat).  In one case the Mormon is attending college for political science while his wife works on the Kaine Campaign, but he also works while he goes to school, in the other, he graduated from his mechanics course and works FT for a Toyota dealership and is back at Rankin to get a certificate in body and fender repair, in that case my daughter has been a stay at home Mom who has an internet job.  I saw so many abused women come into the ghetto ERs  I worked in when I was younger and a few abused men. I was amazed that all of them shared one thing, a pathological attraction for the abuser to the point that I once had three stab wounds, a husband, his wife, and his girlfriend all on board at the same time. Sorry, but often people buy their misery themselves. If there's any help for them at all it's in intensive therapy aimed at helping them gain self worth and realizing that they DO NOT deserve to be treated with abuse.

 

Tom                  

Defeat the red scourge

VOTE Romney/Ryan 2012

Restore America

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money,

The Shit has hit the Fan"

"Hiding in Honduras"

- Warren Zevon

 

From: opendebateforum@googlegroups.com [mailto:opendebateforum@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Annie39@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 7:34 PM
To: opendebateforum@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: No, the CIA is not going to take the fall for Obama on Libya-gate

 

ok pred, I pose the same question to you,  If your daughter had 3 kids, would you say she "bred like a cockroach"? And if her husband refused to work, laid around the house all day and beat her on top of that, you would take his side?

 

In a message dated 10/28/2012 7:50:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Pred544@aol.com writes:

 

 

In a message dated 10/28/2012 5:13:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time, Annie39@aol.com writes:

i agree with you Lynne.  Charlie   This man BEAT her, and gave her nothing for 18 months.  What makes you think he will give her child support money?  Breed like a cockroach???   THat is way uncalled for.  If your daughter had 3 kids, would you say she "bred like a cockroach"?   And if her husband refused to work, laid around the house all day and beat her on top of that, you would take his side?  

She picked the bum. Why should I pay for her bad decision? She chose to have three kids. Why should I support her bad decision?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Debate Political Forum IMHO" group.
To post to this group, send email to OpenDebateForum@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to OpenDebateForum-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/OpenDebateForum?hl=en

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Debate Political Forum IMHO" group.
To post to this group, send email to OpenDebateForum@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to OpenDebateForum-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/OpenDebateForum?hl=en

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Debate Political Forum IMHO" group.
To post to this group, send email to OpenDebateForum@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to OpenDebateForum-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/OpenDebateForum?hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment